So, I was tagged in a post by Sara, and she had asked some very very interesting questions…[some of which really needed a lot of thinking..and therefore the delay in publishing this post :) ]
And, I learnt there are some rules in this tagging game.. lol
1.You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are my eleven questions:
- Summer or winter?
- The latest book you read?
- If you could swap your country/nationality for any other, which one would it be?
- One random fact about yourself
- What would you have named yourself if you were given the chance to?
- When was the last time you wrote a hand written letter?
- If you could rewrite ONE historic event..what would it be?
- When was the last time you hugged a child, looked into those innocent eyes and told you love him/her?
- When was the last time a stranger smiled at u because of your kind word/deed to him/her ?
- What’s your favorite color :D
- What got you into blogging?
Start answering ladies!! :) :)
I could tag eleven bloggers only (according to the rules), so, anyone who’s not been tagged here but is reading this post and wants to answer, is more than welcome to do so :) :)
Meanwhile, Sara quizzes me with the following :P
1. You can never live without…………..?
Allah/Islam..these have been a redeemer in more ways that one.. especially the last couple of years where I’ve seen a kind of awakening like never before,alhamdulillah!
2.You’re never too old to………………..?
Watch my favorite cartoon Uncle Scrooge and DuckTales, with cotton candy or lollipop in my mouth! :P
3. When was the last time you conquered your fear, or did an act of bravery?
I really don’t remember doing anything brave off late.. :(
4. When was the last time you laughed your heart out?
With a super duper friend a few weeks back, we ended up meeting after 5 years!! I laughed so hard that my cheeks and stomach ached for hours later!!
5. What inspires you, or pushes you forward?
My inner voice and belief in myself gives all the inspiration I need in any situation, alhamdulillah.
6. Would you rather go back in time, jump to the future, or stay in the present? Why?
Jump into the future..to see where I would be 5/10 years from now..future mesmerizes me., I would love to know if I was able to accomplish certain goals I have in mind right now, the past is non existent anyway..the present, at the moment, is not really adventurous :P
7. If you were to be someone else, who would you be?
hmmm..tough one…this required a lot of thinking..and I finally realized i wanna be like no one..i wanna be ME :)
8. If you were granted a single superpower, what would that be?
To read people’s minds..(Edward Cullen’s fans..where are ya’ll?! :P) This amazing superpower could clear many misconceptions and misunderstandings..
9. What is the one job that would never suit you?
Any job that involves talking to people would never ever suit me :D
10.What is your favorite dessert?
A black forest cake on a rainy day..bliss!!
11. What is your current mobile ringtone?
lol…”Horizon” my Nokia phone says so.. :D